17.5.10

Great Y Circus of Redlands

Hey everybody! I have had a fantastic event recently. I wanted to update everyone on what I have been doing. Saturday night my crew and I shot the most difficult shoot I have ever shot. "The Great Y Circus". We ran 5 cameras in full HD through my HD switcher.

This production is for the parents of the children. It is different then shooting for TV of film. The number #1 concern is that every child must be seen as much as possible. So all of our shots were very wide. No real tight shots of any 1 child. For me as a director I am looking for the best shot which with TV is a real good close up, but not for this.

Words of Wisdom: Television is all about connecting the audience to the actors on the screen. The Audience wants to see the emotion. they want to be attached, they want to see into the eyes of the actors and know what they see is real - Even though they know it is only acting.

Here are some short clips of the show: I hope you like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment